Christmas in Paris
December 22 - 28, 2019
Space is limited to 10 people! Sign up now!
2,799€ per person
Have you ever dreamed of spending Christmas in Paris? Of being dazzled by the sparkling lights along the Avenue des Champs-Élysées and the sumptuous decorations in the windows of Paris's famous department stores? Of wandering the Christmas markets, sipping a cup of hot mulled wine and carrying a cone of fresh roasted chestnuts that you can't wait to taste? Of watching the skaters spin around the magical ice rink in front of city hall--trying to decide if you should join them? In my opinion, there's no city more beautiful this time of year than the City of Light.
Join Paris Personally and a small group of fellow travelers for our magical Christmas in Paris week led by a Parisian guide who promises to help you experience Paris in a personal way.
When we say "small group," we mean small group. Our groups are limited to 10 people for a more personal experience and are led by full-time Parisians who are fluent in both French and English. The small group design lets us move around Paris like locals, eat in charming Parisian restaurants, and visit some of the smaller museums & sites.
Paris Personally group trips are group travel at its best. And people who come on our trips say they feel like they're traveling with friends. In fact, this is a great trip for solo travelers!
So how does a small group trip with Paris Personally work? We’ll meet each morning after breakfast and use Paris’s metros or buses to reach our morning destination. Of course, this is Paris, so we’ll do a good bit of walking too. After lunch, you’ll have afternoons free to do as you choose, and Gina, your guide and long-time Parisian, will help you figure out what that is and how to get there. Whether it’s the famous French macaron you’re after or a bit of chic Parisian fashion, Gina will help you make it happen!
- Six nights in a charming and centrally located Paris hotel (in your private room)
- Breakfast each morning in the hotel
- Christmas dinner in a classic Paris restaurant
- Navigo Pass for the Paris metro and buses
- Six-day Museum Pass
- An easy to use map of Paris and of the Metro and buses
- The Paris Personally Passport, filled with insider tips and recommendations
- A lovely Paris Personally bag to carry it all around in
- Daily guided activities, led by Gina, and free time for your own activities each day
- The inside scoop on all that is Paris including where to shop, where to eat, what to see
- Personal consultations with Gina to help you plan your free time
Price per person: 2,799€
No single supplement